May 6, 2011

NICKI MINAJ INSPIRED LOOK "BEDROCK" VIDEO

Hey Dolls! The look today is inspired by Nicki Minaj in Bedrock. I decided to recreate her colorful, fun eye! I honestly just started really getting into makeup about 2 months ago. I used to always wear makeup but it would be just one shade from my lashline to my brow bone, lazy right? But i'm still trying to master the art of blending which is the key to great looking eyes. Here are a few pictures...I hope you like it and I will see you all soon :)








Eyes: Coastal Scents 88 color palette, NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, Urban Decay primer potion.

Face: Revlon Colostay foundation, Mac Studio Fix powder, Elf blushes in Candid Coral, Pink passion, mello mauve.

Lips: Mac subculture lipliner, Revlon Nude Velvet, Nars Turkish Delight.








No comments:

Post a Comment